Monday, August 31, 2015

Microsoft Just Found a Brilliant Way to Lose Customers to MAC


Why Windows 10 WiFi sense is freaking everyone out - Jul. 30, 2015

If this CNN Money report is true, why on EARTH would anyone want to have this on their computer?

I am a long-time, loyal, and advocate of Microsoft. I've tried MAC computers and haven't yet warmed up to them, especially their price tag.

But this. This feature in Windows 10 is enough to make me go MAC. Seriously, talk about leaving yourself open to hackers and your cyberbully.

Microsoft, what the hell?

2 comments:

  1. Mac all the way... I LOVE mine, and can't imagine going back to a PC ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping that Windows/Microsoft will do something to bring in a better program. I liked Windows 7 a lot but Windows XP was about as seamless as it gets. Sadly. :(

    ReplyDelete