Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Keep Ya Head Up: How Small Businesses Can Win Against Cyberbullies and Trolls | Andrew Chau

OPS-CPRI-Brake-Shop-Clinic-Ontario-Dr-Cyberbully

Keep Ya Head Up: How Small Businesses Can Win Against Cyberbullies and Trolls | Andrew Chau

"At one point in my life...I was that guy, the person who would post a one-star review simply because I waited too long or someone gave me attitude. I get home and say to myself, "Surely, I'm going to show them!" In reality, it didn't show anyone anything other than how spiteful I was-- like I had it out for the employee or business. It's like I want him or her to get fired over spilt milk (ironically, that did happen one time). That was just mean-spirited and immature."


I think many of us can relate. To echo the words of Maya Angelou, when we know better, we do better. 


Think before you post.

No comments:

Post a Comment